Saturday, January 30, 2016

THE CONSCIENCE OF COMPLEX

I am just a child like you!
No! You are not!
You're strange as strange can ever be.
No! No! No! I am just a child like you!
I know the height of my skin speaks a volume but I am no way different from you!
You might be a child no doubt!
But what kind of child are you? - "An Oppressor"
If you call me an oppressor;
Then I see criminals around me!
Arrrr! If we ever stole, then you taught us how!
History has never lied and the gods are living witnesses!
No! They are dirts worshiped in ignorance!
Let's beat this "Etimkpa" blue-black!
Please don't fight me!
I am just a child in your midst and I said nothing of such and such
But we heard it all through the colour of your skin!

#‎GodsonOsarenrensArtandLiterature‬
#‎GOAL‬ #‎SaturdaySpecial‬ #‎TheConscienceOfComplex‬ #‎NoToRacism‬

No comments:

Post a Comment