Sunday, January 17, 2016

THE BOOK OF LOVE

Gently, I opened the soft pages of this magical book
It swept me off my feet while I read of no defeats.
The first pages I flipped for a good read made my brave heart skip like a disc.
Like rain drops, I fell
But the spell in the written words revived my rise and shine
And like the written words so was I.
Reading through the leading lines, I walked not in blindness but in happiness and kindness to all.
The warmth of love filled my ever thirsty soul to peace
Could this be love?
So much of it showered on me that I became so wet in glorious splendor.
The last pages of this special book of mine,
Made me understand that love lives forever no matter how hurt I may have been,
So continued and started to read all over again! 

#GodsonOsarenrensArtandLiterature
#GOAL #SundaySpecial #TheBookOfLove #Bible #ILoveTheBible #ReadItandBeWise

No comments:

Post a Comment