Monday, January 18, 2016

RISE AND FALL

They once laughed at my fall 
And the hope to rise again was...hmm!
Be not envious of my rise
I have fallen too many times to rise again, the flowery me!
The rise of a man should make him small
Small before all, that they say nothing but small.
Women, I love them all 
Tall, short, fat, skinny, white, black and brown.
They watch you rise and fall, till your labors of pleasurable sweat on them is gone!
Hearts are not toys, be careful how you play!
The day you play with a broken heart
Your rise will surely fall to rise no more, the friend of the dust!

#GodsonOsarenrensArtandLiterature
#GOAL #TuesdaySpecial #RiseandFall #DoNotUnderestimateTheStrengthOfAWoman #MayGodNeverAllowUsToSeeOurBacksWithoutAMirror #HumanBees #HumanBeast #Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment