Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BRIDGE

There is a space in my heart
Void and cold
It needs a hand to hold 
And not a time to scold
With your love so sweet
Keeping me warm from cold feet
What else can I ask for?
Hugs and kisses, 
A loving-forgiving heart
Maybe sexual healing,
A way to deal with this feeling
The space is all yours to bridge.
If I ever told a lie
That lie was meant to hold you so close
Never to loose you now that I've found you.
And if I tell all the truth it is to know
I'll loose you and no bridge will ever bridge this space between.
Bridge this space, a hole in my heart
An imperfect me, falling in love with you 
I seek you with my heart, the door to my soul
And that's all that matters to bridge this space between.

#GodsonOsarenrensArtandLiterature
#GOAL #WednesdaySpecial #Bridge #ILoveYouBridge #Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment